Frequently Asked Questions
Here's a few questions that we get asked all the time by our customers
1. How can I add to an order that I already submitted?
- Once an order has been completed, we cannot add to an order because we can't authorize any more money to be spent on that credit card. The best thing to do if you want to add to an order that you have already placed is to just place a second order, and write in the Order Notes to add to order XXXX and please remove this shipping cost.
2. Do we store Credit Card information?
- No, we do NOT. Once your credit card is processed through our site, we do not have access to that information. Even if you keep your credit card information saved on our site we still do not have any way to access it.
3. Why do the product wrappers not match the names on the product boxes?
Some of the products that we carry have a different name on the box than on the actual wrapper. We are in the process of getting all the names to match, but until then, we have bar names that do not correspond to the boxes. Here is a guide for those Bars and Shakes:
Wrapper Name = Box Name
Vanilla Cream = French Vanilla
Caramel Cocoa Bar = Chocolate Caramel Wafer Bar
Chocolate Almond Bar = Chocolate Almond Wafer Bar
Dark Chocolate S'mores Bar = S'mores Chocolate Marshmallow Bar
Shortbread Cookie Bar = Vanilla Shortbread Bar
Vanilla Caramel Crunch Bar = White Chocolate Caramel Bar
Peanut Butter Crunch Bar = Peanut Butter Patty
Chocolate Mint Bar = Peppermint Patty
Lemon Meringue Bar - Frosted Lemon Meringue Bar
Marshmallow Brownie Crisp Bar = Frosted Marshmallow Brownie Bar
Peanut Butter Mousse Bar = Frosted Peanut Butter Bar
Dark Cocoa Cream = Chocolate Brownie
Cocomint Cream = Chocolate Chill
Chocolate Cream = Milk Chocolate
4. Does AmBari only Ship within the US?
We also ship to Canada. We can ship to other countries, but those orders must be called in so we can discuss shipping options over the phone with you.
5. Why does the Tracking Information say "This tracking number cannot be found"?
When we print out the Shipping Label for FedEx or USPS during the day, our system automatically emails the customer their tracking information. But since our packages don't get picked up from our warehouse until 4pm. EST, there is a few hours that the package will not be in the USPS or FedEx system yet.